10 June 2014

Sketch N Scrap with Kelly ...

I have been following along with the birthday celebrations on Sketch N Scrap for May and have made these for the challenges hosted by Kelly.


Ok today's Birthday Bash challenge is Party Poppers which means you are only required to add some type of confetti to your layout! Super simple, right? Any kind of layout works.


I've used gold sequins on this page.



Time for a Birthday Word Challenge. I have a list of birthday words you can choose from to use on your layout, card or project. Pick any of these birthday words to use:


I went the obvious route with birthday, highlighting a gift my daughter presented her game playing obsessed  brother for his last birthday.


2 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

These are super cute! I love the mix of patterns in the first one and the second one has a lot of photos on it and I always inspire to do that! Thanks for joining our birthday bash at Sketch N Scrap!

Kelly said...

Great layouts! Love how you incorporated the challenges! Thanks for playing along at Creating with Paper & More! :)