08 June 2014

Sketch N Scrap with Stephanie ...

I have been following along with the birthday celebrations on Sketch N Scrap for May and have made this for the challenge hosted by Stephanie.

My challenge for you is to create a project that features food in some way - either in the photos themselves or in the paper/embellishments.




My son is the cake maker in this household.  He started quite young and has now got quite a repertoire.  Most weekends he will whip up something - this was a cake he made a few years ago for Easter and as I type this he has a batch of cupcakes cooking in the oven.








1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wow, what a talent your son has, this cake looks yummy! I love the papers you used on this layout so pretty! So glad you could join our birthday bash at Sketch N Scrap!