16 July 2014

Something Sassy ...

I'm enjoying the trend of using moodboards for challenge blogs.  Sassy Scrappers have a very nice one this month which has inspired me to create a page for my family heritage album.

July Moodboard Challenge

I was obviously drawn to the black and gold featured heavily in the board.  I have used a strip of transparency behind my photo and stamped onto my background paper to enhance the gold.  A few strategically placed brads help to lift the page.


These photos are of my father and his sister on the family farm in the mid 1930's when children.

3 comments:

Anita Bownds said...

fantastic page ..thanks for joining us a sassy scrappers

Leonie said...

Great page Jane, I like that transparency! Thanks so much for joining in at Sassy Scrappers. :)

Chantalle said...

Such a pretty page - love the detailed patterns. Thanks for joining us again!