21 September 2014

Some fun with Scrapstuffz ...

ScrapStuffz  have two images on which to base your challenge submission this month.



Both use bright primary colours which I have used on my own page.

I was particularly taken with the fair image and hunted through my photo stash to find this fun pic of a day we spent at Luna Park quite a few years ago now but had remained unscrapped.

We had a great day enjoying the rides, eating lots of things we probably shouldn't have been eating and taking advantage of the many photo prompts scattered throughout the grounds which resulted in this amusing photograph.

.



4 comments:

Lyne said...

Very funny photo Jane and perfect for the fair inspiration. Thanks for joining us at SSIB

Moongirl said...

Haha! I love that quote. Super fun photo. Thanks for playing with us at SSIB!

len said...

Fun page!Love the journaling! Thanks for sharing this page with us at SSIB!

Unknown said...

Such a fun page! Thanks for joining us at SSIB.