29 March 2016

A landscape ...

Playing along with the first challenge at The Studio Challenges during March which is all about ... 

Landscapes - we want you to focus on the landscape for this challenge; it could be a great view or sunset for example but we don't want to see any people in the photo!

Many years ago I started an album featuring special places I have visited in my lifetime - it was initially meant to be all about those tourist spots my dh and I visited on our honeymoon when we visited the UK and Europe but it soon broadened to include lots of other special places from all over the world and within Australia that touched me with their beauty or significance or historical importance.  It's an ongoing project and probably one I will never actually finish because I hope to continue to see the beauty of nature or have a destination tug on my heart strings.

This page and the place it depicts is one of them ...


5 comments:

Rachel said...

What an amazing photo and I love how you have ensured it remains the focus of your layout. Also love your colour combo. Thanks for playing along with us at The Studio Challenges.

Kerry said...

WOW! The Swiss mountains are one of my favourite places too. Beautiful and stunning layout and photo. Thank you for sharing your landscape page with us at The Studio Challenges. xx

Lydia Gibson said...

I'm going to say the same as Kerry. WOW!. Love the huge photo.

Lydia xxx
DT member at "The Studio Challenges"

Susanne said...

That is a spectacular photo and your minimalist approach to scrapping it was perfect. Just enough to add and not detract from the photo.

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, I just love that you've gone with a large photo here! This is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio!