26 April 2016

More April challenges ...

Playing along with Scrap it with a song this month.  It has been quite a while since I joined in with one of their challenges.  This month they have "Hello, I love you" by the Door or "Circle of Life" by Elton-John to inspire us.

No guesses for which song I based my page around :)


I am also submitting this page to the challenge at Archi-scraps this month which is all about using spots on your page. 


I have obviously used spotty patterned paper but also combined this with circular buttons and enamel dots (spots) across my page.

8 comments:

Dolly B said...

Really lovely layout Jane. Fab use of the spots and I love your design. Thank you for joining in with Archiscraps this month
Mary

Giorgia Rossini said...

Lovely layout! thanks for playing with SIWAS :)

Julene Matthews said...

Thanks for entering Archiscraps this month,Jane. Great photo and a well designed layout.

Trish said...

Great LO,thanks for joining us at Archi-scraps this month

LCSmithSAVED said...

Bonus points for actually stitching the buttons! Good to see you at Archi-scraps :D

Tynke said...

Beautiful LO! Thank you for playing with us at SIWAS!

Sharon said...

Great job on your layout. Love that you joined in on both blogs. I love your take on our song choice. Thanks for playing along with us at SIWAS.

Monia said...

Lovely Lo! Thanks for playing with siwas!