16 September 2016

ARTastic in September ...

I think you will all like our challenge this month on ARTastic.  In September we feature this delightful piece by Donald James Waters called Spot on.  Our criteria is a Tribute to Dad - any Dad anyway you might like to portray them.

CRITERIA - A tribute to Dad

There are some really amazing pages from our design team this month - all wonderful, all just a little different from each other.  I love the different takes we get from everyone each month.

For my page I scrapped my favourite photo of my Dad and I out on the farm when I was tiny.  I was inspired by the blue and brown from the artwork and incorporated some spotted paper (hard to see) in my layers.  Miss you Dad !

Hope you can find time to swing past and play along with us. You have until 11.55pm on the last day of the month to submit your entry.


No comments: