24 September 2016

Love ...

I really like the colours for the moodboard on Scrapping Clearly this month and thought I might play along.  I don't often get to work with pink.


I was inspired not only by the colours obviously but also the circles of grapefruit? so added circles to my own page.  I also added splatters of white paint and created circles around the patterned paper (which incidentally are 3x4 project life cards) by dipping a milk bottle cap into the paint.  A few gems and a couple of cat themed buttons and I called it done.


My daughter and our over sized feline companion.

4 comments:

Marelle Jackman said...

aww just love your layout and your photo! Thanks so much Jane for playing along with us

Tania B said...

Love all your circle work Jane, great layout, thanks so much for playing along with us!

Melinda Sweetman said...

Love how you interpreted the circles! Awesome page and great take on the moodboard! Thanks for playing along this month!

Karyn S said...

I love this layout. I also save lots of different sized lids to use as stamps!! thanks for playing along with the Scrapping Clearly challenges this month, good luck!