20 April 2012

Let's take a bit of this ...

I find that I am doing more and more boy single page layouts now that my supply of girl photographs are dwindling.  This seems to happen when the 19 year old dd refuses to have her picture taken and I need to rely on her infrequent outings when she takes her own camera and takes her own self portraits.  It makes for a feast of famine experience - minimal pictures for months then 1000 in one hit yeesh!!!


Scrap the Boys is therefore a must do challenge for me as I like the male focus and inspiration.  This month was all about RE-CYCLING ....

We would like you to re-cycle some form of PACKAGING that is BOY related, this could be toy related, scrapbooking packaging, something from a magazine or book use your imagination....


I actually use labels, tags and bits and pieces taken from packaging quite a lot on my layouts.  It's amazing what you can find if you look carefully at boxes and packets.  For this layout I used a promotional sticker from a clothing purchase for my son.  It blended really well with the colours of the layout and fits right in.



2 comments:

Jeanenne said...

Cute photo!! Love the colours you have used. Thanks for playing along at STB!!

Jeanenne said...

Cute photo!! Love the colours you have used. Thanks for playing along at Scrap The Boys!!