03 August 2013

Pixels and Paper for August ...

Our inspiration photograph on Pixels and Paper this month is one I think you will all enjoy ...

 
so many ways to interpret this gorgeous photograph.  Use the colours, use the fashion, go vintage, highlight the hair or the legs or the shoes.  Work on a pageant theme or visit the beach ... the choices are endless and I can't wait to see what you all come up with.
 
We have some lovely inspiration pieces on the blog for you to view.  This is my interpretation ...
 
 
 
 I knew I had the perfect photo from probably the same era in a lovely picture of my MIL in her younger days whilst on holiday in Skegness, England.  I then let the colours inspire me.
 
 
I so hope you will join us this month.

1 comment:

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

What fantastic papers you used to accentuate your photo Jane!