07 June 2014

Sketch N Scrap with Brandi ...

I have been following along with the birthday celebrations on Sketch N Scrap for May and have made this card for the challenge hosted by Brandi.

Since we are celebrating a birthday, I decided to make my challenge all about balloons or pinwheels!!!  Yep...  It's really that easy!! Just add balloons or pinwheels to ANY TYPE OF PROJECT


I have done a card using a pinwheel made from bits and pieces from my scrap basket.  Pinwheels are really easy to make and are very effective on cards or even on scrapbooking layouts.  Why not give them a try yourself.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

What a pretty pinwheel! Love your card! Thanks for celebrating our birthday bash with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Brandi Matos said...

This is truly awesome!!! Great pinwheel!!!

Thanks for joining our SNS Birthday Bash!!!!