25 January 2015

A little Jenni ...

Playing along with The Studio Challenges ...

Today is a simple challenge, as its the new year we want you to do a bit of clearing up! Whats sat on your desk? Are there photos, papers or bits and pieces that have been sat there for ages waiting to be scrapped but you never seem to get around to using them? 

I like Jenni Bowlin products (that probably should read liked as they are now out of the main stream scrappy business).  I have quite a lot of her products and subscribed to her kit club for a number of years and I am still working through all the supplies I have stocked in my stash.  Amongst them are a few sheets of the die cut paper which have been there forever and I just never seem to know what to do with.  So pull out a sheet I did and put it to use.


Now I am going to need to find out what to do with the other half :)

4 comments:

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Cut the other half in two and use them on cards :-)

Great, clean layout!
Thank you for playing with us at The Studio Challenges!

KarenB said...

I've still got a stash of Jenni Bowlin stuff too - I love the artisan shapes and clean lines.
Fab layout. You could use the other piece to do a 'mirror image' LO similar to this one?

Kat said...

very cute layout! i have a bunch of scalloped papers in my stash that i need to use, too! thanks for playing along with us at the studio!

Jinny Newlin said...

Super sweet! So sad to see Jenni pull her kit club :(. I was a member, too, but all things change. Beautiful way to show off her goodies!