19 February 2015

Scrap the boys ...

Scrap the Boys with a cute challenge this month ...



The things those boys of ours say ...

I decided to use up a few photographs from my son's toddler period.  He was such a busy little boy - totally full on as many are and both her (and me) needed some down time if only for a hour or so in the afternoon.

He would, of course, tell me quite forcibly that he didn't need a nap and that he wasn't the least bit tired but invariably as soon as his head hit the mattress he was out like a light.


5 comments:

Heike`sAugenBlick said...

I love your take on the STB months challenge!! Thanks for joining us at STB.

Katie said...

Great page! That was an all too common phrase in our house too! Thanks for playing along with us at STB.

Sue Plumb said...

Bahahahaha...I hear this almost every day from my twin boys! (And both usually need the nap too!) Great layout, he is going to love looking back at that. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys! :)

KerrynF said...

Love your colour palette, works nicely with the photos. A very common statement in this house too. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap the boys.

Chloe said...

Oh yes, such a typical thing for a busy little boy to say! :)
Fabulous page!
thanks for playing along at Scrap The Boys :)