26 November 2015

Tea anyone?

Ok I admit it - I like colour boards and this one from Tando Creative took my eye this month.  I really like the muted feel of this colour combination.


I am finishing up random photographs for my daughter's album.  I have a small file box of odds and ends to add into various time periods of her life.  This is the only photo I seem to have taken of the period of many, many tea parties when she was little where she would set up all her teddies and stuffed animals and have serve them her special tea.  Just too cute and a memory worth documenting.


I have covered all the colours.

Also linking this up with the anything goes challenge on Clique Kits

4 comments:

Melissa Vining said...

Such a beautiful take on the mood board! Thanks for joining us at Clique Kits!

Kim Oedekoven said...

You worked with the mood board so perfectly! Thank you for linking up with us at Clique Kits!

Leeann Pearce said...

Oh thats a sweet page... thanks for playing along at CK too!

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Awesome layout, I love your take on the mood board. Thanks for joining us at Clique Kits this month.