29 June 2017

And finally ...

And I think this is the last challenge page for this month.

White with Orange, Gold and Kraft plus chipboard for Scrapping Outback.


Most of my scrapping supplies are packed away now as I am clearing my craft room ready to paint in preparation for putting our house on the market.  This page is done using project life cards.  I am not sure who manufactured the chipboard as most of these supplies are loose in a draw.  I have used Heidi Swapp gold spray ink on the chipboard and to also splatter across my page and finished everything off with some orange enamel dots.


thanks for looking,
Jane xx



3 comments:

The Scrapping Outback team. said...

Beautiful layout Jane - love the simplistic approach with the centre cluster. Great use of printed papers too :)
Thank you for entering our challenge this month over at Scrapping Outback!!

KarenB said...

Gorgeous page Jane :)

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

beautiful page of a beautiful memory. I also like the 'simplistic' and yet effective centre and the colours are fabulous ;)