31 December 2017

Scrapping Outback ...

Enjoyed an hour to myself last night and managed to get a layout or two done for a couple of December challenges.

The first is for Scrapping Outback using this colour combination of white, red, green and a touch of blue.


I have had these photos in my photo file for years now never knowing quite what to do with them but when I saw this colour combination I just knew they would be a perfect match. 


My son is the resident cake cook in this household and he decided to have a go at a Cupcake Tree for Christmas 2014.  The icing was a little greener than he had planned but it all came our rather well and tasted delicious.


I have used a little chipboard heart (inked the heart part in red).

thanks for looking,
Jane xx

1 comment:

The Scrapping Outback team. said...

Great layout Jane - so glad you could get an entry in to the last challenge for the year from Scrapping Outback :)