27 August 2018

Going tribal ...

I am joining in with the challenge on Off the Rail Scrapbooking this month.  It is an unusual moodboard to say the least ...

August Challenge

and I wasn't at all sure how to run with this one until I focused on the top right photo which in some ways reminded me of many of the photos my daughter took when she visited Fiji for an end of school "make a difference" trip some years ago. 


I took the green from the background and went with a "going tribal" theme to match in with the obligatory braided and beaded hair ! 

This page is composed of project life cards - I have such a massive stash I just need to used them up in some way.

thanks for looking,
Jane xx





5 comments:

Deb said...

What a great idea to use up your PL cards on a layout. I don't do PL so do not have that many cards, but I now know what to do with the ones I do have, lol. Thank you!! Awesome take on the challenge and thanks for joining us this month at Off the Rails. Deb xx

Carole Wright said...

wow I love this. Brilliant photo, colours and sentiment. Thank you for entering our challenge here at Off The Rails x

CathQuillScrap said...

What a great layout. Love the idea of using up PL cards. Thanks for playing along with us at Off The Rails.

LisaM said...

This is such a fun page! Way to go on using stash! Thanks for joining us at Off The Rails!

Louise Turner Scrapbooker said...

Awesome job Jane! I agree, it was a challenging moodboard but it's super interesting seeing how everyone interprets it!
I love the brightness of the green and your photos are just right.
Thanks for joining in at Off the Rails Scrapbooking.
Louise xo