28 October 2018

Sweet Boy ...

Joining in with the challenge on Scrap the Boys this month with this rather lovely blue and pink moodboard.


I loved the whimsical feel of this colour combination and more to prove to myself that it was indeed possible to create a boys page in these colours decided to have a go.



I pulled out some papers from Shimelle's Starshine collection along with a selection of sequins, enamels dots and hearts and acrylic stars and basically went to town.  I really like what I have created.

thanks for looking,
Jane xx


3 comments:

Sandra said...

This is fabulous, I love the circular theme in the background and all the scattered stars. Thanks for joining us at STB

Helen Wallace said...

Beautiful work with the Shimelle paper and your addition of sequins and stars. Thank you for joining us at Scrap The Boys.

Heike`sAugenBlick said...

This is a wonderful page with all the beautiful embellishments. well done !! Thank you so much for joining us at STB!!