30 January 2019

So tiny ...

You forget how tiny they were, how absolutely precious and oh so very small.  This is how I felt as I was looking through some albums trying to find a suitable photograph for the January challenge on Off the Rails Scrapbooking this month.

January Challenge
I liked the peachy pink and aqua tones with touches of yellow in the moodboard and based my page on this colour scheme using up some older supplies. I have made a pact with myself to try and clear what I have in my stash before buying more in.

 (you all know how that is going to end now don't you !)


thanks for looking,
Jane



5 comments:

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

Wow Jane this is a fantastic page and I just love your adorable photo. You are right they grow way to fast. Your papers are so pretty and I hope you can keep to the challenge of using what you have before buying new. I say that all the time and don't win. Thank you for joining in with us this month at Off The Rails.

LisaM said...

Oh what a sweet layout! I love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Off The Rails!

Louise Turner Scrapbooker said...

Love it Jane. That photo is such a sweet "snapshot" and you've really achieved that soft feel similar to the moodboard.
Thanks for joining in at Off the Rails Scrapbooking.
Louise xo

CathQuillScrap said...

Awwww sooooo cute. Good luck with your challenge. I know mine went out the window very fast! Thanks for playing along with us at Off The Rails Scrapbooking.

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Jane, this is so cute, love the pic as well as the delightful finishing touches..