01 January 2020

What's in the Bickie Tin for January ...


The colour Blue
Add some Sequins or Confetti
Use at least 3 layers

Continuing my theme of using up old or unwanted stock.  This page is made entirely from left over bits and pieces.  The white cardstock was a piece I had already used (I'd sprinkled it with black ink drops) but I didn't like how it turned out and had cast it aside. I sprayed it with blue ink, positioned my photo and layered patterned paper (all left over pieces from my scrap basket) over the worst of it and covered the remains spots with the sequins.  The other bits and bobs were remaining pieces from various packets which invariably end up in a small bowl I keep on my scrap desk – you never know what you might find in there. 


Hope you can find time to play along with us this month.

thanks for looking,
Jane xx



1 comment:

THE ONLY TRUE HACKER IN THE WORLD ® said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.