31 March 2020

STG for March ...

Playing along with Scrap the Girls for March with this bright but rather unusual moodboard ...


My first thought was to run with the colours rather than the content so I pulled out the orange, red and green and worked with that.  I found a designer specialty paper that has been in my stash for so long and I never really knew what to do with it, fussy cut out two flowers from the area behind the photo and then added some additional elements to create my page. 


thanks for looking,
Jane xx

3 comments:

Julie Schinkel said...

Great take on the mood board this month Jane. Thanks for entering this month at Scrap the Girls!

Lizzy Hill said...

Yes! I agree - I found the errrr 'offal' bits a little off (al) (sozzy!) putting. You've taken the colours and used them brilliantly for our challenge at STGs... I actually REALLY love that bg - looks fabulous Jane :)

Chantal said...

Love your layout. Thanks to play with us at Scrap The girls !!