24 July 2020

Archi-scraps for July ...

Archi-scraps has a ART DECO theme as it's challenge this month.

The Art Deco period heavily featured black and gold and strong geometrical prints.  I have used a strip of transparency behind my photo and stamped onto my background paper to enhance the gold. A few strategically placed gold brads help to lift the page.  I inked my chipboard title in black.

I have also used a time period appropriate photo of my father and his sister on the family farm in the mid 1930's when children.


thanks for looking,
Jane xx


7 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

Really good angle with the black and gold colour scheme& the period photo! Thanks for playing along.

Julene Matthews said...

I like the way you aged the paper and the patterns on the strip. Thanks for joining in at Archiscraps.

Mitzi Luttrull said...

I like the black and gold color combo. Also the vintage photo. Perfect for this challenge. Thanks for joining us at Archiscraps.

Dale Tiernan said...

Yes, this works really well Jane.

Anonymous said...

Oh so pretty Jane love the colour choice. Thanks for joining us at Archiscraps.

Buffy Burnside said...

Fantastic layout! thanks for joining us at Archi-scraps!

Trish said...

Lovely work,thanks for joining in at Archiscraps this month