27 August 2020

Soul Scrappers ...

Playing along with a number of Soul Scrappers challenges currently.


The first is GDAUG with Dale who has asked for the following criteria:

1. It should be nature based.
2. Please use a punch (you can use more than one if you'd like to)
3. Add a bee or a butterfly
4. Use more than one photo
5. Add dimension


I've used a series of photos taken at a local park which was the original pioneer cemetary for my area - some of the headstones here date back to the early 1800's.

I've punched some butterflies from patterned paper and added dimension by raising the butterfly die cut with pop dots.  I have also punched out some labels to add in between the photo rows.

second is GDJULY with Jen who has asked for a layout about Covid 19 Lockdown.  


I have used some of Pinkfresh Studio Let's stay home range and some bits from my stash to document "Testing Times".


thanks for looking,
 Jane xxx



No comments: