23 October 2022

SOS in October x 2 ...

Playing along with both challenges on Scrap Our Stash this month.

The first is the Wheel of Challenges and this month it has come up with TOOLS and we have been asked to create a layout using two of our forgotten or least used tools.


I have circle punches I just don't use enough.  On this layout I have used two different sizes to help create my page.

The second is the sketch challenge and this month also includes the prompt to use polka dot or circle design pattern paper.


I used the sketch to create a vintage layout of my dh and his family as a youngster.

thanks for looking,
Jane xx






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun use of your circle punches for the first layout. I love the placement of the word "crazy" at the very top corner of the page. The second layout is so pretty. I love the fancy doily in black, and how you have kept the colours to a simple palette to go well with the black and white photos. Great job on both. - Jacynthe

missgailly said...

Great job on both the layouts. But my fave has to be the vintage one (maybe because I am vintage - LOL!) Thanks for playing along with SCRAP OUR STASH - DT Gail