20 August 2023

August YOUrself ...

 Playing along with Challenge YOUrself this month with their theme of Dressed to Impress.


I don't get a lot of opportunity to dress up these days but when we went on a Christmas cruise a few years ago formal night let us get dolled up.  Don't think I have worn this dress since to be honest.  Might be time for another cruise so I can give it a whirl again.


As this was Christmas and we were standing in front of one of the Christmas trees scattered around the ship I used the standard red, green and gold festive colours and embellishments after adding some gold spray ink to my base page.

thanks for looking,
Jane xx






5 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Jane, I hope you get a chance to wear your beautiful dress again! The photo of the 2 of you is absolutely gorgeous. And your page design is so amazing. I think the idea of a Christmas cruise sounds like so much fun. I bet it was magical! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month!

Tracy P said...

I agree! It's time for another cruise because you look beautiful all dressed up. Your design is great. Your photo really pops. Thank you for sharing with us at Challenge YOUrself.

KarenB said...

Fab page, Jane. Definitely time for another cruise!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Beautiful! I think a cruise was the last time I got dressed up, too. Wish I still had the dress that I wore, but it got a little too tight, which is another reason why I probably haven't dressed up in it since! Ha ha. Thanks so much for playing along at Challenge YOUrself!

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Jane, this is such a beautiful layout! Yes, time to go on another cruise, have fun and wear that dress! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month!