29 May 2013

Guest Designing on Child's Play Challenges in May ...

Wanted to thank Tiffany for allowing me to guest at Child's Play this month.  I've had a ball and I encourage all of you to try them out - it will bring back memories of your own childhood and that of your children ... guaranteed.


Week 4 over on Child's Play Challenges and we were in Trouble - well not literally but the game.


I decided I'd use the word rather than the game theme and did this cheeky page of my children from many years ago.  Brought back lots of fond memories.



Week 3 and it's buttons ... lots of buttons.


so that's what I did - put lots of buttons on my page.




Week 2 with a Dr Zeuss - "The Lorax" theme.

 
I went with a story about a less than successful trip to the movies to see The Cat in the Hat some years ago.
 
 

Woo Hoo - I am Guest Designing on Child's Play Challenges this month and my first layout is up. 

The first challenge is a skipping rope inspiration ...

and I decided to record a few of those skipping rhymes my friends and I used to chant as we skipped.

 
Come join in the fun!!

No comments: