14 December 2014

Twinkle twinkle little stars ...

Finally getting around to photographing the last of my handmade Christmas cards this year - I don't do a huge amount and tend to go the product line system of a couple of designs multiple times - not great for the creative process I know but when you are as pressed for time as I am every minute helps!!


I did embossing this year - mainly because I had a couple of small containers of the powder almost empty but not quite in my stash and as I am doing a bit of a purge at the moment wanted to use it up.  This one is in silver mounted three times and then onto the card base.  Again using up scraps from my basket.

Oh and the card isn't lopsided - just me not lining things up when I took the photo!!


Linking this with ...

Feeling Sketchy - #109 Card free scrap

Naughty or Nice -  #10 Create a winter holiday card!   The silver stars in the embossing give a snow like effect.

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Naught or Nice Challenges, Jo x

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing such a great CAS card with us at Naughty or Nice Challenges! I love the torn edges and the simplicity of it :)
Cheers!
Sara
www.PolkaDotRosie.blogspot.com

Lindsey said...

So very pretty! Love your heat embossing. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

DebiJ said...

Lovely Christmas card Jane...love those layers with the ripped edges.
Thank you for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.
Merry Christmas to you.
Debi - FS Sketch Designer.

Leanne said...

Lovely card. The torn edges are a nice touch. Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling sketchy