04 October 2015

An ARTastic October ...

This month on ARTastic we hope to inspire you with this beautiful painting by E Phillips Fox called The Green Parasol (1912)

CRITERIA is VINTAGE style

Here is my take this month ...

I loved the soft feel of this artwork and it's setting within a garden with lots of beautiful blooms in evidence which I have tried to replicate on my page.  This is a gorgeous vintage photograph of my Aunt when she was 3 years old and I totally love everything about it - from the bow in her hair to the little shoes on her feet.

 We'd love to see your new paper, digital, mixed media or off the page entries.  You have until 11.55pm on October 31st, 2015 to play along with us

2 comments:

Deb McCleary said...

I love it Jane! Such a beautiful take on "The Green Parasol", and I love that photo of your Aunt too! It's gorgeous!
Deb.xx

Dolly B said...

what a wonderful photo. I love the crispness of your layout, that soft blue is just lovely.
Mary