31 October 2015

Loving ladybirds ...

When I saw this little moodboard image over on Scrapbook Boutique I sort of fell in love .... like who wouldn't?  these are just so cute.


I love ladybirds, we used to see lots of them when I was a child.  They'd land on my arms sometimes when I was playing outside and I would shake them off saying the old nursery rhyme of Ladybird, ladybird, Fly away home, Your house is on fire, And your children all gone ...

You don't see so many these days - I guess urban living, pesticides etc have made them less prevalent but I still love those tiny ladybirds.


3 comments:

Ann said...

A lovely take on the inspiration photo this month Jane! Love your design and I agree, those ladybirds are darn cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique this month!

inkyfingy said...

I like your design, a fun card.

lostinpaper said...

I used to see ladybirds all the time when I was a child (when the world seemed to turn slower...) would you believe that I saw a sweet orange one last week when I was camping and it made me so happy. Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Scrapbook Boutique!