21 December 2016

Kraft +

Funnily enough Kraft + has a similar theme this month to our challenge on ARTastic, namely Home.


I did a page featuring our current home for this so I had to think a little laterally for this challenge on Kraft +.  Since I am desperately trying to reduce my rather large pile of yet to scrap Christmas photographs I decided to use one of my daughter in front of our Christmas tree.  I added in little house embellishments to my page to highlight the home aspect.  I guess I can be cheesy and say that at this time of the year "home" means family and surrounding ourselves with the ones we love.


Thanks for looking :)


3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

You can be cheesy, cos it's true eh? And your page does say this, cheesy or not!! ADORE those little houses sprinkled around & I really, really like those strips of pp at different lengths. V effective! Great page. And this is the last time I'll be saying thanks for joining in with the K+ challenge....which reminds me. Better pop on over & see who's entered into our ARTastic challenge. Bit of slow month with entries. Must be cos of that BIG holiday looming way too quick!! Have a great one, Jane:):)

Unknown said...

Super cute use of the little house embellies :) Thanks for playing along with Kraft+ Jane

Anguree Jansen Van Rensburg said...

Stunning. Love how you incorporated those little houses. Thanks for joining us at Kraft Plus.