21 December 2016

Some cards ...

Christmas wouldn't be complete without me making a dozen or so Christmas cards - it's sort of a bit of a tradition for me.  I used to give out many more but I came to realise that not everyone appreciates the time and effort it is to do handmade so now I usually send these send to like minded people and purchase charity cards for the others. Off the rails has a "Traditions" challenge this month with a sweet mood board featuring predominantly white, silver and red.


Here are 3 of the cards I made (there were 10 in total) using leftovers from a Christmas kit I have used to pre-make pages for my Christmas photos for 2016.  I love using up bits and pieces like this for cards.


3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

I love making my own cards, too....you've used the colours from the mood board so perfectly, Jane...love the mix of shapes and patterns here too! They look awesome...& for the last time here, too...I'll say THANKS for sharing with us at Off the Rails:):)

Louise Turner Scrapbooker said...

I agree. I don't do a lot of cards but the ones I do are for very special people and occasions. I love your creations. They are a perfect match for the moodboard with great patterns.
Thanks for joining us at Off the Rails Scrapbooking.
Louise xo

The Gov. said...

I agree ... what a great way to use up those scrappy supplies. The cards are GREAT! Thanks for joining us at OTR.