01 November 2019

ARTastic November ...

This month our inspiration on ARTastic comes to you from Kristin Hardiman with "Stream out of the barriers".

CRITERIA -  Black and White

Please remember - You may combine your entry with 3 other challenges only.

I have gone with the "racing" theme and used a photo of my son competing at a local swimming carnival from a few years ago.  I kept this page very simple as I wanted the photo and the words to speak for themselves.


Hope you can find some time to play along with us this month.  Don't forget we also have a Creative Team call happening and we'd love to see your application.


thanks for looking,
Jane xx


2 comments:

KarenB said...

I love the simplicity of this layout, with the photo taking centre stage. One of my favourites of yours :)

Stair Contractors Houston said...

Lovely blogg you have