01 November 2019

What's in the bickie tin for November ...


This month's requirements are:

Include the colour Red - a little or lot, it's up to you
Add a Die-cut
Have a torn edge or two

Create a layout, a set of 3 cards or any OTP item you wish!


Super thrilled to be part of this new venture.

For our first challenge I thought I might take the opportunity of using up some old supplies from my stash - does anyone remember Hamby Screen Print transparencies?  I have a small pile of these – they are so old the company is no longer in existence so I may well be overdue in using one!  To these, I have added a rose die cut and paper from a rather dated Prima collection and did some edge tearing and bending.  I am very happy with the result. Hope this might inspire you to get out those older supplies and reduce that stash.


thanks for looking,
Jane xx

No comments: