30 December 2019

Scrap the Boys for December ...

December usually means lots and lots of Christmas challenges in the scrappy world.  Scrap the Boys has another great one and as I am way behind in getting Christmas related layouts done (like years behind !!) I took this opportunity to get another one into the Christmas album.


 

I think always think joy when I see happy smiling faces at Christmas time and I think most little boys think joy in anticipation of what might be inside those precious Santa sacks :)


thanks for looking,
Jane xx

3 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

What a wonderful and festive page! I love the message behind it, too! Thank you for joining us at Scrap the Boys!

Danni V said...

Absolutely lovely page! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrap the Boys this month x

About Me said...

Such a wonderful Christmas layout, thank you for joining the Scrap the Boy challenge this month!