13 December 2019

Zip it up ...

Archi-scraps has quite the challenge this month - to use a zipper on your layout none the less.  Wow, that a) took some thinking about and b) took quite a bit of searching the house for a zipper and I'm happy to say I eventually found one, short and in black so another challenge to work this onto a page somehow.


I decided to use a black, white and pink theme and to also use up some acetate pieces that have been siting in my stash for far too long.  I layered strips of paper and incorporated the zipper in among them.


 I then added a little surprise bird flair revealed by the zip to highlight the theme of the page - our little cat, Bella, getting super excited at all the birds in the backyard trees.

Thanks for looking,
Jane xx


5 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

Clever way to incorporate the zipper. Thanks for entering Jane

Anonymous said...

Looks great Jane love the zipper effect and nice colour choice.

LCSmithSAVED said...

Thanks for joining in this month at Archi-scraps!

Mitzi Luttrull said...

I like your narrative about the cat and the birds. Cute page, Jane. Thanks for joining in at Archiscraps this month.

Buffy Burnside said...

Wonderful page, thanks for joining us at Archiscraps!