17 May 2020

A little blue layout ...

It has been a while since I played along with a challenge with UnstampaBelles so there is no time like the present!

This month it is all about Wind and/or Wings and Blue and White.


I decided to do it all and have used whatever blue patterned paper I had in my off cuts basket to put this page together also using a butterfly cutoff strip to add in some physical "wings".  The photo is a lovely scene of clouds and mist rising among the mountains (Blue Mountains west of Sydney) in the early morning. 

I then created a little card which I will put into another post.

thanks for looking,
Jane xx




3 comments:

Wynn said...

Love the layout and the soothing blues. . I would love to visit the Blue Mountains but can’t see it ever happening at my stage in life’s pattern. Thank you for sharing it with us at Unstampabelles Wynn DT

Susan Hogan said...

Beautiful. The circles remind me of air balloons floating the the morning breeze. The Blue Mountains are amazing. Even those that got blackened with the fire storms this last season. I hope to see them again in the not too distant future. Thanks for sharing your amazing creation with us for Unstampabelles May challenge.

frommycraftroom said...

Good to see you in a challenge again. Great layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.