15 May 2020

Soul Scrappers for May ...

Playing along with a number of Soul Scrappers challenges this month ... very happy to be scrapping again!

MBC#26 - Mystery Bag this month is anything Easter.
Always fun to document the consumption of chocolate!

RW42 - Random Word

I selected STYLISH from the list.
Always loved my daughter in this coat ...

International Scrapbooking Day Challenges


Use words, title or phrase from supplied poem.
 I used  ... Just as cool as you please ...
I use this technique a lot when I have more photos to add to a page but don't want to do a double layout.  I add 2 or 3 more to a 6x12 pocket page protector.


Photos on your layout must be a circle shape.
I have had this paper in my stash forever - time to use it up!

Feature a tag you have created.
Ahh the end of school when one door closes and the world awaits ...

Taking inspiration from this moodboard ...

I was inspired by the butterflies and the striking blue of the cushions to finally use this lovely photo of my MIL.

Thanks for looking,
Jane xx




                                         



1 comment:

Cheryl said...

What a great picture of your MIL. I'm so happy you were inspired by my mood board to use it! Thanks for playing along.