01 September 2009

Monday mentions ....

Today I am looking out at ... a beautiful sunny day. It's the first day of spring but our temperatures over the past couple of weeks are more like summer. It's lovely but I worry about how bad it will be this year for bush fires.

Today I might ... cook fish for this evenings meal.

Today I am reading ... An encyclopedia of an ordinary life by Amy Krouse Rosenthal.

Today my biggest priority is ... getting some classes set up on InDesign for Get It Scrapped!

Today I hope to see ... no-one at all; that way I can get some things done.

Today I hope to talk to ... dh on the phone - he leaves at 6am and I usually get more conversation with him via the phone than I do in real life.

Today I have already seen/talked to ... my children - we usually have a chat over breakfast.

Today I am watching ... the antics of my two cats - they always make me smile.

Today I am dreaming ... that I could find more hours in the day to get everything done.

Today I am wearing ... my pyjamas as I type this - it is still only 7.14am after all.

Today my mood is ... great.

Today I am going to ... conquer the world? No not really but I'd like to achieve a few things if that is at all possible.

No comments: