30 July 2010

Getting 'Stuck' into my scrapping ...

Friday night is my main scrapping night - I shut myself in my craft room, have the Friday night crime series show on TV and scrap away.  What wonderful therapy. Last night I again concentrated on a couple of sketch challenges - this time for Stuck Sketches


This one is for their July 1st sketch.  I am desperately trying to reduce my stash and use up some of my very large pile of patterned paper and embellishment stash - man I could open a store with the amount of stuff I have !  I'm also trying to do layouts using my box of  one-off - yet to be scrapped photos.  This one is a cute photo of Rachel after we had been to the school fete - she had been to the face-painting tent and been done up as a pussy cat just like Sox, our cat of the time.


This one is for the July 15th sketch - again using bits and pieces and old photos.  Gosh I still remember how Rachel would crash in the car on the way home from school, totally zonked after a heavy day in the infants department and there would be my baby, sleeping right along side of her - seems like only yesterday.

1 comment:

Kathie said...

Gorgeous LO's Jane!! They are stunning, I decided to use up my scrap pile once....ummmm i kept adding stuff quicker than I could get rid of it!!!
Its a shame that you can't come to the retreat.....if you could make it its always open to you... :D and if you see some sneaks on the blog that you love, yell and you can purchase the pack, complete with instructions for the same cost that the girls are getting them at the retreat!! Now there is a great deal!!
Have a great day Jane
Love Kathie
xoxo