27 July 2010

Small things ...

Outside my window … it is raining, I can hear the water as it falls down through the drainpipe at the corner of the house. It’s a comforting sound.

I am thinking about ... all the things I really need to get in order around the house. Three weeks of school holidays takes it’s toll.

I am thankful for... my back is finally starting to come good. It has been over a weeks since it went out and it has been a very painful experience.

I am reading ... 'Sizzling 16' by Janet Evanovich.  Just picked it up at the library this afternoon after being on the reservation waitlist for quite a while.  So looking forward to getting into this.

I am going ... to go to bed as soon as I finish this post. Tired. Tired. Tired.  We had an electricity cut last night and while it was fortunate it happened close to bedtime anyway when the power finally came back on in the wee small hours - guess which little bunny had to get up to turn everything off that was left running !!

No comments: