23 April 2013

Smaller can be better ...

I like scrapping in the 8.5x11 size - in fact I often wish I had started off in this size rather than the more traditional 12x12 format - I think it would have saved me considerable money over the years and also a great deal of time.  These days I do the odd page and have learnt to just happily mix them in with my existing 12x12 albums.

Show us your stuff had a 8.5x11 challenge this month so a great opportunity for me to create another smaller format page.  I've had a handmade embellishment (well it is probably more of a title but that would be splitting hairs!) in my stash for ages - it came in a handmade embellishment swap I participated in a while ago but I haven't found the photos that were quite right for it.  However a trip to the Queen Victoria Building in Sydney suddenly came to mind and immediately this little embellishment made a whole heap of sense.



2 comments:

sarah martin said...

Fabulous page Jane. I just love that title! Its awesome and perfect for your photos. Thanks for playing at SUYS x

Leonie said...

Great page Jane, the title looks cool! Thanks for joining in at SUYS