15 June 2013

Going cruising ...

The second inspirational tune on Scrap It With a Song this month is Cruise by Florida Georgia Line  and is much more my style - I like this one :)



I could have gone the cruise route - in fact I have a few hundred photographs of the cruise we took last year aboard The Celebrity Solstice ...


 but well ... I rarely go the obvious direction.

Instead I decided on using parts of the chorus ...

Baby you a song
You make me wanna roll my windows down and cruise
Down a back road blowin’ stop signs through the middle
Every little farm town with you


 
Don't we all wish we could just let it all go - if only for a little while !!



SIWAS is having a DT call this month - check out all the details on their blog.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your page. The song was so fun to scrap to.. Glad you joined us at Scrap it with a Song.

Carla said...

Great layout -- love the photo! Thanks for playing along with our Cruise challenge at Scrap it with a Song!