14 June 2013

Who's the leader of the club ...

The second inspiration on Child's Play Challenges this month is a TV show I'm not familiar with, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, as my own children are long past this targeted age group.


It did, however, bring back some childhood memories of my own when I watched reruns of a different Mickey Mouse Club made for yet another generation of little boys and girls.


 
 
 
Child's Play Challenges are having a DT call this month.  Check out their blog for all the details.


4 comments:

Janet M said...

Oh I love the way you used the pictures in this - great design. Thanks for doing the extra challenge so we could see a another great inspiration.

wendipooh13 said...

that is super fun and love the theme you scrapped!!! sooo glad you played along with Child's Play!!!

Devra said...

great idea for this challenge! Your pages are lovely. Thanks for joining in the Child's Play Challenges fun.

karenw said...

My big brother was so in love with Annette, very upset when she passed away...

Love this Lo, great childhood memeories. Thanks for playing with us at Child's Play. x