08 June 2013

Our little red wagon ...

Child's Play Challenges  is using the classic Radio Flyer little red wagon as their inspiration piece for their first challenge this month.
 
 
I'm not sure we ever had these in Australia - I certainly don't recall seeing them but guess we may have had similar but neither of my children had one.

I decided to go with the big boy version of something bright and swanky :)

 
 
Child's Play Challenges is having a design team call this month - check out all the details on their blog.

4 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

Love it! I had a similar thought but didn't know anyone with a red car.

Ashley said...

I am loving your adult version of the red wagon! Thanks for playing at Child's Play Challenges!

Doreen Vasquez said...

Love your "little red wagon"!
Thanks for sharing!
-Doreen
CPC DT Member

wendipooh13 said...

ahhh that is a perfect title for the page!!! sooo glad you played along with Child's Play!!!