23 July 2013

Pirate mayhem ....

I thought these little guys were rather cute this month over on The Lollipop Ladies.  Now when did they start making lollies that were so dang adorable you can't bring yourself to eat them?  I'd be buying these little cuties just to display!

So this challenge, as you might already have gathered, is all about pirates with the added twist of water.
 
The Lollipop Ladies welcome all manner or entries although they seem to attract mainly cards so to be a little different I decided to use some pirate pictures of my son (and I think these might well be "it" from his childhood) and submit a layout.
 
 
I've hand stitched some navy "waves" on my page as well as using some traditional pirate paper and of course, no pirate layout would be complete without an ARGH somewhere!
 
 
TLL are also having a DT call this month and after much will I? or won't I?,
I finally decided why not! and will throw my hat into the ring!
 

5 comments:

Heather said...

So cute!!! Both the layout and the little guy. You even found pirate paper!! Love those hand stitched waves. Thanks for much for playing with the Lollipop Ladies.

Anonymous said...

Well done. Fab little pirate. Thanks for sharing with us at the Lollipop Ladies.

Susan Hogan said...

So glad you thought why not! Great layout and such a cute pirate you have. Thanks for joining the fun at Lollipop Ladies!

Granmargaret said...

Great layout Jane. Thank you for joining the challenge at Lollipop Ladies

Julene Matthews said...

Great work Jane. I'm glad you decided to join in.If you do get chosen you will have great fun...I have.