07 July 2013

Swinging at Child's Play ...

The first challenge on Child's Play this month involves tyre swings.


I honestly cannot remember my kids ever swinging on one of these - the playgrounds we used had the more conventional variety and if we ever came across these in our travels I certainly didn't get any photographs of our encounters.  Instead I have taken this challenge on face value and made a layout about swings - well the act of swinging to be exact.  This page is for my own Childhood Memories album.

 
Journaling reads ... I can still remember the feeling of the wind rushing into my face as I swung forward, hands gripping the ropes, feet dangling into nothingness and then that single, fragile moment, when I was suspended high in the air ... before hurtling backwards to again push as hard as I could to go higher and yet higher with every swing.
 


4 comments:

Devra said...

fabulous photo! I like that you turned it into black and whote. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in at Child's Play Challenges

wendipooh13 said...

what a stunning photo!!!! perfect, gorgeous page. sooo glad you played along with Child's Play blog!!!

Steffanie said...

Very nice! Great photo. Love the clean lines and color palette.

Unknown said...

Awesome job! Love your journaling, and the pic changed to B&W!