16 November 2014

I love ARTastic this month ...

This month on ARTastic we are being inspired by this very cute, dare I say even quirky but truly delightful artwork by Antje Collis called Tra-la-la.  I love it on SO many levels.


Criteria is Doodling

We have some gorgeous inspiration from our talented design team up on the blog at the moment and more to come on the second upload on the 15th.  My page will go live then.

In the mean time can I show you this sneak peek truly delightful page from team member Lizzy Hill.


Pop over to our blog to see more !!!


and here is my page - I love chickens and doodling ....


and bright happy colours !!!!



3 comments:

Dale Tiernan said...

Fabulous page Jane.

KarenB said...

Love this Jane - the bright colours drew me in straight away.

Donna Ellis said...

Wonderful doodling! Great page.