27 November 2014

Showing my stuff ...

Show us your stuff has a "sort of" recipe come bingo board challenge this month - whichever way you care to look at it, it was a fun page to put together.


My page is all about a St Valentine's gift my daughter gave her boyfriend.  He wanted something really techie and totally "unromantic" and she obliged but mixed it up with a little "extra love" thrown in - 


I have used the word love, several handmade butterflies and hearts, some stamping and both square and mini photographs.  

4 comments:

Sue Plumb said...

What a lovely layout Jane! I LOVE red, and you have sure used it well here. Great take on the challenge, thank you for playing along with us at SUYS! :)

Amanda said...

LOVELY! Great use of the criteria! So glad you joined in at SUYS this month!

Chloe :-) said...

Beautiful page! Love your take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along at SUYS!

Paula said...

Very sweet...& I love those corrugated hearts! Thanks for playing with us over @ SUYS this month :)