26 September 2012

Another new challenge blog ...

Another challenge blog I have stumbled across recently is The Studio Challenges and I thought I might enter in at least one of their challenges this month - two if time allows.

The first is to create a page using numbers as a main element – a title, subject, design feature, whatever works for you.

I decided to use several numbers as part of the main embellishment feature on my page.

 
I've been trying hard to get my son's school album up to date and since these photographs are from Year 2 and he is now in Year 8 you can see I haven't been all that successful lol.  Never mind, I can at least say that I have another page done.

3 comments:

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

You are doing much better than me Jane! I think there are maybe two school layouts and considering that B is about 30 now I think I am never going to get them done!

I like what you have done with your layout - very clean and graphic!

Katherine said...

A great page and I LOVE that photo it is fantastic...I'm still scrapping photos from ages ago and getting new ones printed (keeps me out of trouble :)) Thank you for joining us over at the studio.

pysselpetra said...

Love that super-parade ♥ thanks for playing /Petra