14 September 2012

Getting a little Creative ...

I was inspired by my friend Shazza to enter a challenge on a site new to me called Get Creative.  The first of their monthly challenges involves finding inspiration from this really vivid photograph.



Since I am a total sucker for anything in hot pink and teal blue/green I just had to do a layout ... and I just love how it has turned out. 

 
 
 The second challenge was to use this inspiration piece to create a card.
 
 
 
I particularly liked the circular mirror and the colour combination of gold, green and off white.
 
 
 
The third challenge for the month was a layout sketch.
 
 
 
I decided to use a small picture of my daughter and her boyfriend and replace the other two picture slots with image cards I had in my stash.  I also managed to use up some older supplies I have had sitting around for quite a while.  It always feels good when you can use some of those :)
 
 
 
The final challenge for the month was a card sketch.
 
 
 
Again I managed to find some older items to pull together this simple little card.
 
 
 
Thanks Get Creative!  I'll be back :)
 
 
 

9 comments:

EFI said...

Lovely layout and photo! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Get Creative!

Irini said...

Jane this is a lovely and sweet layout your take on the challenge is fabulous the colours are great thank you so much for joining us at Get Creative I hope we see you again!
hugz
irini

Anonymous said...

Wow what a busy lady you have been, great take on both challenges here at Get Creative, how lovely to see your gorgeous layout and that pretty card. Thank you so much for playing along and hope to see you again soon.

Marie

puccarina said...

i love them all! Indead you ve been busy hihi. Thank's for playing with us at Get Creative ;)

Unknown said...

oh wow, now that's inspiration! Love all of your projects, so beautiful and amazingly creative! Thank you for playing along with us at Get Creative!

Melenia Agapides said...

I totally agree with Anastasia - talk about inspiration here!!! You're very creative, though busy!
Thanks for joining us at GC!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I have to agree with the girls above ... Love both your layouts although the second one I think is my favourite!!! Your cards are lovely ... thank you so much for playing along with us at Get Creative!

olga said...

woW! Amazing creations!! you ve been very busy and the result is perfect!Thank you very for joining us at get creative!!!

olga said...
This comment has been removed by the author.